Monday, February 03, 2014

Bye Bye Baby Weight

Happy New Year 2014!!! I'm excited for this year and the upcoming events like going to NYC to my brother in law's wedding!! I am also excited to say on this blog that I've lost 30pounds this past year. Yep! It was time for the baby weight to go and I'm feeling so great!! I've got about 10 more pounds to go before I make it to my "goal weight".  Mike and I have made fitness a part of our daily lives as well as the kids. Maverick and Naomi are excited to go the gym (Studio Sweat) and we enjoy a family hike or run on Sunday mornings. Maverick now asks if something is healthy but that doesn't mean he will eat it; at least he's asking. The boys have conversations about eating their fruit and veggies so they can grow big and strong like daddy!!!
And Naomi, well, she eats everything and loves her fruits and veggies.
When the kids go to the gym they grab the 1pound weights and attempt some bicep curls or show off their planking skills!
This has been a process and I've taken it slow because I want it to stick and never go back to that chunky girl I was after...even if it was due to having babies. No excuses. The Morrill's are living a healthy lifestyle and eating clean!!!

No comments: