Seriously? Naomi Kate is 10monhts old!!
I know I've said it every month but I honestly don't know how she's 10months old...where did this year go? I barely remember this year. We've been too busy.
But not to busy to remember the fact that our baby is 10months old!!!
Facts:
2 teeth
crawls
"scoots" when she gets mad and just wants to stand
stands and walks around the couches and/or coffee tables
fiesty
sassy
no curls
just waves
blue eyes
18lbs
wakes up at 6am for a bottle then stays in bed til 7am...laughing
loves her j brand skinny jeans =)
eating pasta, chicken nuggets, butternut squash soup, mac&cheese, berries
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE having a little girl. She's so sweet, sassy, opinionated and just beautiful.
We are truly blessed!!
And the boys love their sister...it's so chaotic but just amazing at the same time. I love my kids!!
No comments:
Post a Comment