Happy New Year from the Morrill Family!
Whew! it's been an insane few months! Well, actually it's been an insane 2012 so we are all looking forward to a "mellow" 2013...if that's possible.
The holidays were busy but a lot of fun. We moved into our house 2 days after Thanksgiving (that's another post that's coming soon) and put Christmas decorations and a Christmas tree up the very next weekend. I'm just now realizing we have to unpack!
Our family was so busy the entire month of December! Literally, from Black tie gala events, company dinners ( 2 this year!), invites to holiday lunches, Nash's Holiday School Performance, Morrill Christmas party, friends parties and the list goes on....
I can't speak for Mike but I think we had a great time. However, we're exhausted right now and actually happy to be back in the "daily grind"
My goal this month is to catch up on posting pictures and blog posts from the fall such as Nash's flag football, school performances, MOVING, Naomi crawling and taking steps so stay tuned. I've got a lot of catching up to do!
I'm looking forward to a fun, exciting, loving and memorable year with my husband 3 amazing and very funny children. I'm also excited this is the first time in almost 4 years I'm either not trying to get pregnant or am pregnant so this should be fun!!
Happy New Year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment